At East Tennessee Behavioral Health, we are always looking for talented and caring professionals to join our team! East Tennessee Behavioral Health offers competitive compensation, benefits, and regular opportunities for development and advancement.
LAST UPDATED ON 8/20/2021
As updates on the impact of COVID-19 continue to be released, we want to take a moment to inform you of the preventative measures that will be in place at East Tennessee Behavioral Health to keep our patients, their families, and our employees safe. All efforts are guided by and in adherence to the recommendations distributed by the CDC.
Please note that for the safety of our patients, their families, and our staff, there will be certain restrictions in place regarding on-site visitation at East Tennessee Behavioral Health.
- These restrictions will be implemented in compliance with updated corporate and state regulations to further reduce the risks associated with COVID-19.
- Options for telehealth visitation will be continuously evaluated so that our patients can remain connected to their loved ones.
- Alternate methods of communication for other services may be offered when deemed clinically appropriate.
CDC updates are consistently monitored to ensure that all guidance followed is based on the latest information released.
- Temperature and symptom screening protocols will be in place for all patients and staff.
- All staff will receive ongoing infection prevention and control training.
- Thorough disinfection and hygiene guidance will be provided.
- Patient care supplies such as masks and hand sanitizer will be monitored and utilized.
- Physical distancing strategies will be implemented to ensure that patients and staff maintain proper distance from one another at all times.
- Personal protective equipment items will be routinely checked to ensure proper and secure storage.
- CDC informational posters will be on display to provide important reminders on proper infection prevention procedures.
- We will be in communication with our local health department to receive important community-specific updates.
The safety of our future patients, their families, and our employees is our top priority, and we will remain steadfast in our efforts to reduce any risk associated with COVID-19.
The CDC has provided a list of easy tips that can help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then immediately dispose of the tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
For detailed information on COVID-19, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html